Institute of Technology Education - Annual Teachers Conference
General Conference Enquiries:
Astrid Perdriau - 0414 968 584
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration/tickets cannot be purchased under another member's name to receive discounts
- Students must provide proof of current study to receive student rate
- Payments are to be completed before the cut off dates otherwise they will be invoiced at the higher rate. (LMBR schools will need to show evidence that they have submitted the request for payment).
- Once you have submitted registration, you are committing to attend the conference and must pay.
- Any cancellations must be made before October 31st to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after October 31st will not be fully refunded.
- NESA is insisting upon much more accountability, from course providers and attendees of full attendance at all endorsed events for the specified time before course participants can be given their hours. ITE will be using digital scans for attendance, it is the responsibility of the attendee to scan in to events and sessions as many times as required for hours to be calculated, scan in times and frequency are at the discretion of the ITE
To contact the iTE click here:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to become a member of the iTE then please go to our registration page
Phone: 0456 688 878
ABN: 37 000 548 210Not Registered for GSTalso trading as DATTANSW