iTE organises events throughout the year with the goal of providing professional development and networking opportunities for our members.
Conditions of Registration and Ticketing
- Registration/tickets cannot be purchased under another members name to receive discounts.
- Students must provide proof of current study to receive student rate.
- Payments are to be completed before the cut off dates otherwise they will be invoiced at the higher rate. (LMBR schools may need to show evidence that they did submit the request for payment in sufficient time if there is such delays).- To receive the early bird MEMBER rate, all registrations MUST be made one week before the cutoff date and payments received by, on, or before the cutoff date, otherwise you will be re-invoiced at the higher rate.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing one month before to qualify for a full refund. Cancellations made less than one month before cannot be fully refunded. Administration costs will apply.
- Once you have submitted registration, you are committing to attend the event and must pay.